Cloud computing has emerged as an innovative and disrupt technology in the industry.
It has also become a key component of a successful business and IT strategy.
It offers exciting benefits, including reduced IT costs and maintenance, on-demand and self-service capabilities, and rapid deployment and scalability to name just a few.
GeakMinds, a leading strategy and technology consulting firm, recognized early the significant impact that cloud computing would have on how the company procures, implements, and manages its IT investments.
We offer a complete, packaged approach from assessment and design to development and implementation to management and control to help you easily and successfully make the transition to the cloud.
We leverage our cloud expertise and a proven methodology that helps you determine the best-fit cloud for your needs.
The cloud, however, can also present confusion and complexity:
- What cloud is right for me – public, private, or hybrid?
- Which applications should I migrate to the cloud?
- How much will it cost and how do I get the most return?
- Is the cloud secure?
- How do I manage, regulate, and centralize control?
- How do I ensure successful user adoption?